Menu System V2.6.19 (ARM V2.7.5 and FPGA DTY6 07/8/20).
Last Edited: 26/SEPTEMBER/2020 at 12:31 AM Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
Any problems ticked green below will be working in Menu System V2.6.20 (ARM V2.7.6).
Report any bugs by making a new topic in "Bug Reports & Game Compatibility".
'ARM' and/or 'FPGA' specific
- "Bust A Groove" is completely out-of-sync when it starts playing the XA audio
- Anti-modchip detection triggers in all games that have it
- "Final Fantasy VII" has tiny performance issues during battles
- CDDA audio is delayed by 20ms compared to a real CD-ROM
- ATV audio is clipping slightly earlier than a real CD-ROM
'Menu System' specific