Menu System V2.6.16 (ARM V2.7.3 and FPGA DTY5 10/4/20).
Last Edited: 30/AUGUST/2020 at 07:48 AM Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
Any problems ticked green below will be working in Menu System V2.6.17 (ARM V2.7.4).
Report any bugs by making a new topic in "Bug Reports & Game Compatibility".
'ARM' and/or 'FPGA' specific
- "PlayStation Demo Disc Version 1.3" will not return (exit) from games
- "Mortal Kombat Trilogy" (V1.0 or V1.1) doesn't resume CDDA playback when unpausing the game
- "Road & Track Presents: The Need for Speed [NTSC]" randomly freezes in the menu
- "Final Fantasy VII" has tiny performance issues during battles
- "Resident Evil 2 & 3" randomly enter an infinite loading loop
- "Brave Saga 2" doesn't boot at all (black screen)
- "Roswell Conspiracies - Aliens, Myths & Legends" freezes and/or has no CDDA
- "South Park Rally" doesn't animate the intro theme song Reported in JIRA
- "Brave Saga" doesn't boot at all (black screen)
- "Starblade Alpha" freezes after the first image has been shown
- CDDA audio is delayed by 20ms compared to a real CD-ROM
- ATV audio is clipping slightly earlier than a real CD-ROM
'Menu System' specific
- If a large amount of games were on the SD Card, the system memory was being trashed (resulted in no audio)
- Sometimes loading would get stuck on boot-up and would only resume if the controller was unplugged
- "SaGa Frontier" will boot to a black screen when 'Quick Starting'