Menu System V2.6.12 (ARM V2.6.8 and FPGA STY6 13/12/19).
Last Edited: 29/APRIL/2020 at 02:56 PM Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
Any problems ticked green below will be working in Menu System V2.6.13 (ARM V2.6.9).
Report any bugs by making a new topic in "Bug Reports & Game Compatibility".
'ARM' and/or 'FPGA' specific
- "Need for Speed: V-Rally 2" has a stereo flip issue [FIXED? ]
- "Final Fantasy VII" has extremely minor frame pacing issues when loading battles [FIXED? ]
- "Worms: World Party" has XA corruption when some background audio finishes playing in game [FIXED? ]
- "Resident Evil 2" freezes when using a DUAL-SHOCK controller in analog mode [FIXED? ]
'Menu System' specific
- Having 29 items in total on the SD Card results in error code 80000005 [FIXED? ]
- The Sony BIOS boot sound cuts off when using an OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter) [FIXED? ]