updating the psio

Feel free to go ahead and ask for Help and Support or check out what's already been answered from other customers
Forum rules
This section is for asking about help in regards to your PSIO Cartridge. Do not post any questions here relating to your order. Instead, please open a support ticket in our Service Desk. Thanks.
mRmo

updating the psio

Post by mRmo » May 26th, 2020, 8:22 am

okay so psio is on its way i will seed the PlayStation games pal redump and usa gonna get 2 tb disk tommorow and seed to i get the catride and donwload tommorow i have 1 question

Section B) Since the ARM and FPGA Firmwares are now updated internally by the Menu System, you do not need to update manually. If there are any updates, they will be applied to your PSIO Cartridge automatically

does this mean that i just need to use menu.sys on the sdcard to update it or i need 1 of the files i dont understand this

matt will you tell me how i should do it :_/:
Last edited by mRmo on May 26th, 2020, 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matt
Cybdyn Systems - Admin
Cybdyn Systems - Admin
I am a: Systems Designer
PlayStation Model: H2000/5502

Re: updating the psio

Post by Matt » May 26th, 2020, 8:34 am

You are getting way too ahead of yourself. You don't even have your cartridge so this question is irrelevant since you don't even know what version it is running. Please stop asking silly questions and wasting my time. This is your final warning.

Since you have ordered after the major firmware changes, all you need to do is download the Menu System and copy it to your SD Card. It will then automatically update.

mRmo

Re: updating the psio

Post by mRmo » May 26th, 2020, 10:36 am

okay thanks for letting me know sorry for asking silly question