switchboard installation gone wrong? some help please! :(

Feel free to go ahead and ask for Help and Support or check out what's already been answered from other customers
Forum rules
This section is for asking about help in regards to your PSIO Cartridge. Do not post any questions here relating to your order. Instead, please open a support ticket in our Service Desk. Thanks.
aha2940
I am a: IT consultant
PlayStation Model: SCPH-7501

Re: switchboard installation gone wrong? some help please! :(

Post by aha2940 » January 11th, 2019, 3:20 pm

Matt wrote:
January 9th, 2019, 1:54 pm
Probably best to send your board into us and we'll take care of it for you. Just purchase a 'Mainboard Modification Service' and send it over.
That would be ideal, however I live in Colombia, therefore sending the PS1 to Australia, + service cost + returning it here is more expensive than the PS1 itself.

aha2940
I am a: IT consultant
PlayStation Model: SCPH-7501

Post by aha2940 » January 28th, 2019, 4:22 am

Hey guys, just wanted to thank everybody who posted in this thread, especially Matt. I got the replacement switchboard couple days ago, installed it and BAM! the thing works perfect first try! :) been playing some Gran Turismo, Fighting Force, Metal SLug X, KoF 95, Cyberia and Symphony of the Night. Thanks!!

Matt
Cybdyn Systems - Admin
Cybdyn Systems - Admin
I am a: Systems Designer
PlayStation Model: H2000/5502

Post by Matt » January 31st, 2019, 6:36 pm

No problem! Good to hear it's all working now, and apologies for the faulty Switch Board :)