DHL Timeframe?

Feel free to go ahead and ask for Help and Support or check out what's already been answered from other customers
Forum rules
This section is for asking about help in regards to your PSIO Cartridge. Do not post any questions here relating to your order. Instead, please open a support ticket in our Service Desk. Thanks.
Dylanlip
Just Joined
Just Joined

Re: DHL Timeframe?

Post by Dylanlip » December 6th, 2018, 1:42 am

Is it normal for DHL to stop updating after "EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER" - Australia? Updates seemed to have stopped on the first leg in Australia a week ago. Doesn't seem to be customs, no confirmation that it's made it stateside so far, and no distribution center even locally seems to have scanned it. It's Order 3964.

Thanks!

Matt
Cybdyn Systems - Admin
Cybdyn Systems - Admin
I am a: Systems Designer
PlayStation Model: H2000/5502

Post by Matt » December 6th, 2018, 1:43 am

Sometimes it stops and takes a while. Just give it a few more days :)

yannis

Post by yannis » December 6th, 2018, 5:08 am

Matt wrote:
December 5th, 2018, 3:52 pm
Okay, I've opened an investigation regarding order 3304. Looks like the tracking number wasn't updated or they lost it for some reason.
Nooooooo!

I wasn't hopeful when DHL UK got back to me and said 'nah that doesn't exist'. Phantom packages* are never fun.

Well keep me posted then, I guess. It's always the things you're really looking forward to that have problems...

*I know it exists, as it did initially track.

yannis

Post by yannis » December 14th, 2018, 2:36 am

Matt wrote:
December 5th, 2018, 3:52 pm
Okay, I've opened an investigation regarding order 3304. Looks like the tracking number wasn't updated or they lost it for some reason.
Hullo - has there been any update from DHL at all?

Matt
Cybdyn Systems - Admin
Cybdyn Systems - Admin

Post by Matt » December 16th, 2018, 8:14 pm

Hi Yannis. They emailed me saying they were looking into it. I will have to call next week and check with them what's going on. What is annoying is that I need to get a refund from them first before I send you another replacement because it's their fault.

yannis

Post by yannis » December 18th, 2018, 12:55 am

Matt wrote:
December 16th, 2018, 8:14 pm
Hi Yannis. They emailed me saying they were looking into it. I will have to call next week and check with them what's going on. What is annoying is that I need to get a refund from them first before I send you another replacement because it's their fault.
Cool cool, cheers.

I'll let you know if anything does turn up on this end in the meantime. (Also: I ordered exactly a year ago today - happy anniversary! sort of... what a weird thing to celebrate... hmm)

Matt
Cybdyn Systems - Admin
Cybdyn Systems - Admin

Post by Matt » December 18th, 2018, 2:15 am

Damn, that's not good to hear. Shouldn't have taken this long to get it to you. I'll be sure to contact my DHL account representative and give him an ear full because this simply isn't good enough. It's actually a joke.

yannis

Post by yannis » January 8th, 2019, 3:50 am

Have they offered any update or timeframe on this at all?

Hbardaxc
Just Joined
Just Joined

Post by Hbardaxc » January 8th, 2019, 9:29 am

Hey Matt; I'm not in a rush to get mine, but I have a concern with Order #3998

On 12/18 I got an email saying the order was complete with a tracking number, but there was no update or information on the tracking. On 1/2 I got an email from DHL stating that the Shipment data is received, but their tracking shows nothing beyond that.

If it just takes some time to ship units in a batch or holidays delayed things it's no problem at all, just mentioning in case the order has slipped through. Tried to send an email but never got anything back.

NRGDEAD
/// CYBDYN SYSTEMS ELITE ///
I am a: Noob
PlayStation Model: SCPH-1002

Post by NRGDEAD » January 8th, 2019, 10:52 am

It's a bit off-topic, but ordered something off a well known and very large retailer. I paid extra - not much, but extra - to have it delivered the same day via DHL. It took FOUR DAYS.

Matt
Cybdyn Systems - Admin
Cybdyn Systems - Admin

Post by Matt » January 8th, 2019, 5:10 pm

yannis wrote:
January 8th, 2019, 3:50 am
No, they haven't. Sorry about this. I will be sending you a replacement and I will deduct the value of the PSIO Cartridge they lost from my next bill so DHL pays us for it. I'm tired of dealing with them when they clearly lost your cartridge and it's their mistake.

Can you please ensure that your address is correct? Please PM me directly with your address so I can then check it to make sure it matches.

robert_prado
I am a: PlayStation lover
PlayStation Model: SCPH-7001

Post by robert_prado » January 8th, 2019, 10:55 pm

Hello Matt,
My order 4122 is stopped since 23.12 in DHL DEFRAA, DE... Its really strange, I bought another item from Australia using the same DHL service on 15.12 and it arrived yesterday.

Dont want to bother you with this, but do you think that is normal? If it is, i'll keep waiting, no problemo

NRGDEAD
I am a: Noob
PlayStation Model: SCPH-1002

Post by NRGDEAD » January 9th, 2019, 12:19 am

Likely customs. When I ordered Akumajo Dracula X from Japan, it was in Germany within 3 days, then almost two weeks in Frankfurt before it arrived. No info on that on the tracking page either. Just be patient; it'll eventually arrive.

yannis

Post by yannis » January 9th, 2019, 3:50 am

Matt wrote:
January 8th, 2019, 5:10 pm
yannis wrote:
No, they haven't. Sorry about this. I will be sending you a replacement and I will deduct the value of the PSIO Cartridge they lost from my next bill so DHL pays us for it. I'm tired of dealing with them when they clearly lost your cartridge and it's their mistake.

Can you please ensure that your address is correct? Please PM me directly with your address so I can then check it to make sure it matches.
PM'd. Appreciate the help!

Matt
Cybdyn Systems - Admin
Cybdyn Systems - Admin

Post by Matt » January 9th, 2019, 1:53 pm

Yeah, it's most likely customs taking a good look at it. Eventually it will arrive.

scorpion73
Just Joined
Just Joined

Post by scorpion73 » January 11th, 2019, 3:43 am

Well, item shipped on November 29th, destination Italy, still in transit.
It will be delivered by postal company, it joined to Italy January 4th and it is in transit with the post company time.
Hoping next week will be here, it took almost 2 months to be delivered.
Please use a quicker method, i think it is hurting to have paid almost a year ago a good amount of money and then waiting for 2 months for item to be delivered and more than 1,5 months to come from Australia to Europe.
I never waited such a time: i bought in Australia other things, sent with postal service, arrived in two weeks of transit.
Almost i hope item will be in good conditions, i will see that at the arrival.
Bought another thing in USA after Christmas, arrived today at my home despite of holiday time, always with postal service.
Really a very very bad service that disappointed me a lot.

yannis

Post by yannis » January 23rd, 2019, 9:48 am

Matt wrote:
yannis wrote:

Hey Matt - was the replacement sent out? I didn't receive a tracking number.

Matt
Cybdyn Systems - Admin
Cybdyn Systems - Admin

Post by Matt » January 25th, 2019, 5:17 pm

yannis wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 9:48 am
Matt wrote:
yannis wrote:

A replacement was sent today for you :)

yannis

Post by yannis » January 25th, 2019, 10:29 pm

Matt wrote:
January 25th, 2019, 5:17 pm
yannis wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 9:48 am
Matt wrote:

A replacement was sent today for you :)
Brilliant, thanks!

skipkfc
Just Joined
Just Joined

Post by skipkfc » February 2nd, 2019, 12:53 am

Hello Matt,

My order no. is 4282 and the DHL page you've provided keep showing "en route". It has been 8 days already. Would you please check what is happening? Cheers.