Finally ordered my PSIO !

Generic Customer Feedback, Content and Reviews based directly on PSIO
Post Reply
User avatar
seznam88
Curious about PSXDEV
Curious about PSXDEV
Posts: 14
Joined: July 3rd, 2015, 8:20 am

Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by seznam88 » March 1st, 2016, 12:37 am

Yeah ! I Finally ordered my PSIO after a long time wait for it !
I´m so excited :D
BTW Can I ask if the cheats are supported via Multi-Disc Support yet ? Like your going to copy a Cheat disc to the folder with the game, start a cheat disc, apply the cheats and change the disc to the game ?

User avatar
Matt
Cybdyn Systems
Cybdyn Systems
Posts: 1187
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 5:37 pm
I am a: Systems Designer
Skype: psio94
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by Matt » March 1st, 2016, 12:40 am

Yes, Multi-Disc is supported, and yes, cheats are supported, but it will disable XA/CDDA audio.

User avatar
seznam88
Curious about PSXDEV
Curious about PSXDEV
Posts: 14
Joined: July 3rd, 2015, 8:20 am

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by seznam88 » March 1st, 2016, 12:42 am

When it´s going to be possible to play with XA/CDDA Audio using Cheats ?

User avatar
Matt
Cybdyn Systems
Cybdyn Systems
Posts: 1187
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 5:37 pm
I am a: Systems Designer
Skype: psio94
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by Matt » March 1st, 2016, 12:51 am

seznam88 wrote:When it´s going to be possible to play with XA/CDDA Audio using Cheats ?
We have to look into why it's doing that.

User avatar
Davidreamer
Interested in PSXDEV
Interested in PSXDEV
Posts: 7
Joined: February 12th, 2014, 9:12 am
I am a: Gamer and programmer wannabe
PlayStation Model: SCPH-7502
Location: Italy

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by Davidreamer » March 1st, 2016, 1:12 am

After twice of bad luck I succesfully ordered one too! What's the estimated time of this batch? Thank you :)

User avatar
Matt
Cybdyn Systems
Cybdyn Systems
Posts: 1187
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 5:37 pm
I am a: Systems Designer
Skype: psio94
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by Matt » March 1st, 2016, 1:25 am

Davidreamer wrote:After twice of bad luck I succesfully ordered one too! What's the estimated time of this batch? Thank you :)
Give the Terms and Conditions a read. It depends, but we have to order parts, dissemble things, re-assemble things... It takes about 2 months until we start shipping. Don't worry though. Eventually it will arrive at your doorstep :)

User avatar
seznam88
Curious about PSXDEV
Curious about PSXDEV
Posts: 14
Joined: July 3rd, 2015, 8:20 am

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by seznam88 » March 1st, 2016, 2:40 am

Shadow wrote:We have to look into why it's doing that.
Ok, hopefully it´s going to be done until my PSIO arrives. :D
Just keep up the good work. :clap
Shadow wrote:It takes about 2 months until we start shipping. Don't worry though. Eventually it will arrive at your doorstep
Yeah, it is a long wait but I was waiting even more time so next 2 months is nothing compared to the 1 year of looking at progress bar at the main page :D
In the time being I can fulfill my PSX needs with the Emulators ;)

Nick001
What is PSXDEV?
What is PSXDEV?
Posts: 4
Joined: November 27th, 2015, 1:08 am

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by Nick001 » March 1st, 2016, 6:29 am

Yeah I just got one too, surprised that it wasn't sold out yet. Perhaps because it's not March yet in some time zones (it's not for me, lucky I checked anyway). Or is this batch much bigger than the previous ones?

As for cheats, I don't personally care for them. I'm just glad to see a focus on compatibility/accuracy.

User avatar
Matt
Cybdyn Systems
Cybdyn Systems
Posts: 1187
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 5:37 pm
I am a: Systems Designer
Skype: psio94
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by Matt » March 1st, 2016, 2:37 pm

Nick001 wrote:Yeah I just got one too, surprised that it wasn't sold out yet. Perhaps because it's not March yet in some time zones (it's not for me, lucky I checked anyway). Or is this batch much bigger than the previous ones?

As for cheats, I don't personally care for them. I'm just glad to see a focus on compatibility/accuracy.
We had a time zone URL available so people could check and follow the date/time exactly. Plus, the information was pasted in the 'Store', 'News' page and 'PSIO Cartridge' store item link so that no one overlooked it. Also, no, we always sell the cartridges in lots of 200 units usually every 3-4 months :)

Dude77
What is PSXDEV?
What is PSXDEV?
Posts: 1
Joined: November 16th, 2013, 9:08 am

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by Dude77 » March 2nd, 2016, 9:14 am

I just missed out. Any ideas when more PSIO cartridges become available?

eightbitminiboss
Curious about PSXDEV
Curious about PSXDEV
Posts: 28
Joined: February 13th, 2016, 8:24 am
I am a: Technician
Motto: You gonna eat that?
PlayStation Model: SCPH-7501

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by eightbitminiboss » March 2nd, 2016, 12:08 pm

Dude77 wrote:I just missed out. Any ideas when more PSIO cartridges become available?
Shadow wrote:
Nick001 wrote:Yeah I just got one too, surprised that it wasn't sold out yet. Perhaps because it's not March yet in some time zones (it's not for me, lucky I checked anyway). Or is this batch much bigger than the previous ones?

As for cheats, I don't personally care for them. I'm just glad to see a focus on compatibility/accuracy.
We had a time zone URL available so people could check and follow the date/time exactly. Plus, the information was pasted in the 'Store', 'News' page and 'PSIO Cartridge' store item link so that no one overlooked it. Also, no, we always sell the cartridges in lots of 200 units usually every 3-4 months :)

User avatar
lord_raymon
Active around PSXDEV
Active around PSXDEV
Posts: 35
Joined: October 17th, 2015, 10:02 am

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by lord_raymon » March 2nd, 2016, 10:21 pm

I have finally ordered my PSIO but now...

It has come to our attention that eWay (our payment processor) has issued a full refund to all the March 1st orders. An email will be sent shortly to all that were affected. We apologise for any inconvenience.

:crying

Thomas83Lin
Curious about PSXDEV
Curious about PSXDEV
Posts: 32
Joined: July 20th, 2013, 1:04 am
Contact:

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by Thomas83Lin » March 3rd, 2016, 5:00 am

lord_raymon wrote:I have finally ordered my PSIO but now...

It has come to our attention that eWay (our payment processor) has issued a full refund to all the March 1st orders. An email will be sent shortly to all that were affected. We apologise for any inconvenience.

:crying
I seen that also, I pm'd Shadow about it. I don't see a refund though, so I'm not sure whats up with that
Check out and Request WiiU\Wii\VC\Wiiware Codes from me Here

User avatar
lord_raymon
Active around PSXDEV
Active around PSXDEV
Posts: 35
Joined: October 17th, 2015, 10:02 am

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by lord_raymon » March 3rd, 2016, 8:23 am

Thomas83Lin wrote:
lord_raymon wrote:I have finally ordered my PSIO but now...

It has come to our attention that eWay (our payment processor) has issued a full refund to all the March 1st orders. An email will be sent shortly to all that were affected. We apologise for any inconvenience.

:crying
I seen that also, I pm'd Shadow about it. I don't see a refund though, so I'm not sure whats up with that
I don't have refund but my payment is not completed (they have not taken the money from my account).

I hope that at least we do not lose the preorder (my third attempt to buy PSIO :cry: ).

Thomas83Lin
Curious about PSXDEV
Curious about PSXDEV
Posts: 32
Joined: July 20th, 2013, 1:04 am
Contact:

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by Thomas83Lin » March 3rd, 2016, 8:41 am

I doubt you'll loose your pre order, I'm sure its nothing to worry about. My money actually did get deducted. The store is completely down now. I'm sure Shadow will be back on later to inform everyone whats happening.
Check out and Request WiiU\Wii\VC\Wiiware Codes from me Here

DamageJack
What is PSXDEV?
What is PSXDEV?
Posts: 2
Joined: March 3rd, 2016, 8:35 am

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by DamageJack » March 3rd, 2016, 10:08 am

I see my card was successfully charged as well. no indication of a refund. I hope nothings wrong, this is the first time I was able to preorder on in time.

User avatar
Matt
Cybdyn Systems
Cybdyn Systems
Posts: 1187
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 5:37 pm
I am a: Systems Designer
Skype: psio94
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by Matt » March 3rd, 2016, 3:09 pm

The payment gateway company (eWay) must still be processing the refunds.
Give it 3-5 days and if you still have not received a refund, you will have to contact them directly.

Australia | 1800 10 65 65
New Zealand | 0800 392 947
United Kingdom | 0800 080 3777
Singapore | 800 852 3890
Hong Kong | 800 906 586
Malaysia | 1800 817 273

Thomas83Lin
Curious about PSXDEV
Curious about PSXDEV
Posts: 32
Joined: July 20th, 2013, 1:04 am
Contact:

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by Thomas83Lin » March 3rd, 2016, 3:56 pm

Do we still get first chance to reorder after we get a refund. How would I contact Eway USA here.

edit: btw did it affect all preorders, cause I never got a email. I just seen it on the psio website
Check out and Request WiiU\Wii\VC\Wiiware Codes from me Here

User avatar
Matt
Cybdyn Systems
Cybdyn Systems
Posts: 1187
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 5:37 pm
I am a: Systems Designer
Skype: psio94
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by Matt » March 3rd, 2016, 4:22 pm

Thomas83Lin wrote:Do we still get first chance to reorder after we get a refund. How would I contact Eway USA here.

edit: btw did it affect all preorders, cause I never got a email. I just seen it on the psio website
Yes, but I need to figure out how to setup another gateway that wont cause issues.
You can contact eWay by email, but if you wish to phone them, you'll have to call internationally.

zeroniak
What is PSXDEV?
What is PSXDEV?
Posts: 3
Joined: March 3rd, 2016, 8:39 pm

Re: Finally ordered my PSIO !

Post by zeroniak » March 3rd, 2016, 8:52 pm

It could just be me, but I would actually like to get an explanation as to why refunds are even happing ? Especially since the amount was taken from my account (and has not been refunded yet - and have not receive an email about it either) - why would the money even need to be returned ? Is it because you can't receive the money or something else ?

By the way, I'm really looking forward to getting the Ps-IO - just a bit sad about missing out on being a donater, the previous preorder (because I did not expect it was only open a day - guess it came as a surprise for you as well) and now when I was one of the first to order it in this batch this think happens :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests